Sunday, January 27, 2013

To Abide in Christ

Date: Friday, Jan 25, 2013
To:  The Body of Christ
From:  Aldwin and Wendy Naruse
Subject:  Daily Devotional Journal
RE:  To Abide in Christ

According to John 15:7  KJV
7 If ye abide  (to remain; continue; stay) in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will ( going to, expected to, determine), and it shall be done unto you.

Expectation creates an atmosphere of a miracle.  I am standing in the gap for my friend.  
By my faith and belief in Christ Jesus, I am claiming this word on to her  situation.  I am invoking the presence of a miracle because of what I will.

Do you expect a miracle?
Do you have faith in God?

Mark 11
22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

So now, on behalf of others who do not have the faith in Jesus Christ,  I am invoking the presence of God by my faith to cause and created an atmosphere of life and abundant life.  Because of the Lord putting a burden onto me for these people  who are defined as the least one of these, I am being used as an instrument to imposed the kingdom of God into their predicament and situation.  It will supercede and override the darkness because I am claiming the Word of God and not my word over this particular situation.  I know that if I continue to bind the word of God and pray the word of God,  miracles will occur.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

I must abide, remain and stay steadfast in my belief in Jesus Christ as the Lord over heaven and earth over all sickness, illness and disease.

Because of my faith in Christ Jesus, I am causing a change, invoking His presence to bring life and abundant life into this person’s situation.   For me to see from the Lord what I expect, I must abide and stay steadfast in the Lord and  stay loyal, committed to the word of God and have it abide in me.  

Application:
I shall bind Mark 11:22-24 unto a friend’s situation, against her health, and her son’s mental instability.  I also bind Mark 11:22-24 against their marriage, specifically requesting for divine order.  Because her house is not in order, her relationship with her husband is not together, and her son has this mental condition, her body is being  affected because of all these things that are going on it her life.  She needs to be ministerd to - the spiritual man first, then to the mental / emotional man, and then the physical man.

Plan of action:
I continue  to stay in touch with her by phone.  Invite her for coffee.  And for the next  2 weeks, I
continue to build relationship with her over the phone and ask her out for coffee.  

I am being mandated by the Lord as per Isaiah 61:1-3 to do this.  

Isaiah 61:1-3
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Therefore, I shall abide in Christ Jesus and have His word abide in me so that I can be a vessel of honor, a carrier of the kingdom of God to supercede and override the power of darkness and declare and proclaim Jesus Christ is Lord.   I did not choose Jesus first, but He chose me from the beginning of time, that I might be used for the kingdom of God unto His glory now and forevermore.   And also, before the foundation of the world, we should be holy and without blame.

I commit to my calling..  I accept my assignment of not only standing in the gap but also to be a minister of God unto the least one of these.

Matthew 25:40
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.





No comments:

Post a Comment